- Check all common areas of the estate each day, identifying priorities and
ordering works as necessary.
- Remove rubbish and clean graffiti from the estate as soon as it is reported.
- Keep all entrances, corridors and stairways clean and tidy, responding to need rather than sticking to schedules.
- Maintain the courtyard and the grassed areas of the estate to high standards.
- Provide an efficient and accessible rent collection service giving residents appropriate welfare advice.
- Provide an excellent repairs service aiming to complete repairs to a high standard well within the time scales laid down by Wandsworth Council.
- Deliver a good service to all All Saints residents according to their needs.
- Encourage active participation by residents and help to foster a community on the estate.
- Ensure that all residents can attend meetings and have access to information about the activities of the organisation.
Joining the co-operative
All Saints Co-operative aims to be an Equal Opportunities Organisation. We value the diversity of residents living in the All Saints estate and we will treat residents according to their needs, ensuring that all residents have access to our services and the opportunity to participate in the Organisation. We will not discriminate against any resident on any grounds but in particular on race, colour, religion, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. A copy of our complete Equal Opportunities Policy and Procedure forms part of our management agreement with the Council and can be obtained from the All Saints co-op Office, free of charge to members.
The Board is made up of residents of the estate and one council nominee. It is responsible for employing staff and contractors and running the estate on your behalf. At every Annual General Meeting, one third of the Board stand down to encourage new people to come forward although they can stand for re election. The Board meets every quarter. The Board aims to keep you informed about what’s going on through meetings, events drop ins and a website.